Friday, December 14, 2012

Healthy Eating for Kids and Teens


Your family can buck the trend of childhood obesity and have fun doing it.  From the back cover:

Packed with tools and clever suggestions, this guide will help you answer the following questions:


  1. How do I know if my child or teen is overweight?
  2. How many calories should my child be eating and which foods provide the right nutrients for growth and development?
  3. How do I get my picky eater to eat more fruits and vegetables?
  4. How can I get my teen to "pop the soda habit"?
  5. How can I get my "couch potato" family to be more active?
The proven strategies in the book can help your child or teen reach a healthier weight and keep it that way.  They can also be used to prevent unhealthy weight gain and to develop healthy eating habits that will last a lifetime.

Find this new book published by the Eat Right Press in new adult nonfiction 613.2083 SHIEL.

No comments: